AN IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY. Your Board of Trade is the key business association and official government liaison serving our business community. We are non-profit and non-partisan; independently funded and driven by the business community. We serve every size and sector of business including multi-national corporations, small and medium enterprises and home based entrepreneurs.
We exist only to advocate for the growth of the businesses we serve. The time is now! Ottawa businesses are facing a time of unprecedented change, opportunity and challenge. It is more critical than ever to ensure we have a strong Board of Trade representing the interest of our businesses and advancing the economic growth of our community.
One voice can influence decision making, priority setting and legislation far more effectively than any one of us alone. We invite all Ottawa businesses to join us today! Get involved and spread the word. We are on the cusp of the fourth industrial revolution; a time of change and many unknowns on a global scale. We need a strong advocate for business so Ottawa can realize its full potential and capitalize on our strengths.
Supporting your "voice for business" is a smart investment for your business and our community prosperity. Our mission is to create prosperity through advocacy, collaboration and leadership. We achieve that mission in three main ways;
- Building Businesses by getting you connected, supporting your employees, promoting your business and reducing your costs.
- Creating a Competitive Business Environment by advocating for policies that create opportunities and reduce barriers to business.
- Promoting Ottawa and the National Capital Region to drive business, investment, talent and visitor attraction and retention.
Your level of membership investment demonstrates your commitment to a strong voice for business and the private sector influence on decision making at all levels of government. In addition, you have access to benefits that directly and immediately support your business growth.
IMPACT OTTAWA. Advance our community as a global iconic city. Be a leader committed to a strong voice of business.
Share your ideas and opinions for economic growth and government policy.
Volunteer as an active committee member for issues that directly impact opportunities for growth and growth and reduce barriers to business.
BUILD YOUR BRAND. Be known as a leader and community supporter. Promote growth opportunities for your team and create an employee rewards program as part of your membership.
PROVIDE THOUGHT LEADERSHIP. Exclusive opportunities to engage in thought leadership events with business and community leaders and decision makers.
GENERATE BUSINESS. Create new sales, revenue and raving fans with quality promotional plans including online, print and event sponsor opportunities.
REDUCE COSTS. Increase your bottom line with exclusive member discounts and affinity programs. Enjoy member pricing on events and promotional programs for affordable and effective marketing and training opportunities.
GET CONNECTED. Attend high value events and virtual events that inform, inspire and recognize local business excellence. Build relationships with local business and community leaders, potential clients, employees and investors. Develop key skills, generate creative ideas and business solutions learn new ideas, and be in tuned with business issues.
Membership Investment Options
PARTNERSHIP - Leadership Level 2
- includes benefits from all other levels, plus . . .
- “CEO View” editorial profile in CAPITAL magazine
- Access to Leadership Table events
- Dedicated logo profile on website and key communication pieces
GROWTH - Leadership Level 1
- includes benefits from CORE and ACCESS levels, plus . . .
- Access to VIP private content sessions/events
- Discounts on stakeholder publications and learning events
- One-On-One Strategy Sessions with Staff, President & CEO, Board Members
DEVELOPMENT - Core Level 3
- includes benefits from CORE level 2 and 1, plus . . .
- Banner ad on website
- Member profile on newsletter and other communication products
- Ottawa Board of Trade Membership Directory Distribution (e-format)
ASSOCIATE - Core Level 2
- includes benefits from CORE level 1, plus . . .
- Access to professional development workshops and free events
- Contribute to blog posts for increased company visibility
- Communicate events, offers and promotions to OBOT audience
- Access to Committee Membership and Ambassador Corps
ACCESS - Core Level 1
- Use of "Proud Member" logo
- Access to Member2Member discounts
- Access to Affinity Programs
- Discounted ticket prices for paid events
- Business Directory Listing on website
- Receive Board of Trade communications
- Access to Chamber Employee Benefits Group Insurance Plan
- Post-Secondary and Secondary streams
- Access to education specific events
- Limited access to Ottawa Business Events programming
- Discounted rate to attend paid events
Have you heard of #OttawaNEXT?
Launching the #OttawaNEXT portal is the latest in a succession of Ottawa Board of Trade (OBoT) initiatives designed to remove barriers for local businesses. If you are tired of information overload about COVID-19, economic recovery strategies, and what support is available to you and your business, #OttawaNEXT keeps it simple!