AN IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY. Your Board of Trade is the key business association and official government liaison serving our business community. We are non-profit and non-partisan; independently funded and driven by the business community. We serve every size and sector of business including multi-national corporations, small and medium enterprises and home based entrepreneurs.
We exist only to advocate for the growth of the businesses we serve. The time is now! Ottawa businesses are facing a time of unprecedented change, opportunity and challenge. It is more critical than ever to ensure we have a strong Board of Trade representing the interest of our businesses and advancing the economic growth of our community.
Your level of membership investment demonstrates your commitment to a strong voice of business and the private sector influence on decision making at all levels of government. In addition, you have access to benefits that directly and immediately support your business growth.
Membership Investment - Highlights of the Member Benefits by Level
- Includes benefits from all other levels, plus . . .
- Eligibility for “CEO View” editorial profile in CAPITAL magazine
- Access to Leadership Table events
- Dedicated logo profile on website and key communication pieces
- Includes benefits from Development level, plus . . .
- Eligibility for access to VIP private content sessions/events
- Annual social media post on Ottawa Board of Trade channels
- One-On-One strategy sessions with staff
- Includes benefits from Associate level, plus . . .
- Banner ad on website
- Contribute to blog posts for increased company visibility
- Ottawa Board of Trade Membership Directory Distribution (e-format)
- Includes benefits from Access level, plus . . .
- Access to professional development workshops and free events
- Eligibility to sponsor OBOT events
- Communicate events, offers and promotions to OBOT audience
- Access to Committee Membership and Ambassador Corps
- Discounted ticket prices for paid events
- Access to Affinity Programs
- Dedicated OBOT Ambassador for your first membership year
- Business Directory Listing on website
- Receive Board of Trade communications
- Use of "Proud Member" logo
- Access to Chamber Employee Benefits Group Insurance Plan
- Employee Benefits include prescriptions, mental health support and TeleDoc services
- Business Owners Benefits include HR and legal advice services
- Customized health insurance options
- Travel Insurance options available
- Post-Secondary and Secondary streams
- Access to education specific events
- Limited access to Ottawa Business Events programming
- Discounted rate to attend paid events
- Proof of Full-Time Enrollment Required
Have you heard of #OttawaNEXT?
Launching the #OttawaNEXT portal is the latest in a succession of Ottawa Board of Trade (OBoT) initiatives designed to remove barriers for local businesses. If you are tired of information overload about COVID-19, economic recovery strategies, and what support is available to you and your business, #OttawaNEXT keeps it simple!