NEW - FREIGHTCOM
Freightcom offers small, medium and large-sized businesses an efficient and cost-effective shipping solution based on deep shipping industry knowledge.
Freightcom is a cloud-based, easy-to-use, software platform that makes it easy to manage your entire shipping process while saving costs. Key features of using Freightcom include:
- No set-up fees or contracts,
- View multiple services from multiple carriers,
- Expedited courier services,
- Shipping reports,
- Discounted real-time shipping rates, and more!
Use Freightcom to compare rates and book multiple shipments to destinations throughout Canada the United States AND now worldwide for package and courier requirements. Easily track each shipment and receive a consolidated and audited invoice from Freightcom.
Freightcom focuses on providing courier and LTL pallet shipping solutions within Canada and between Canada and the USA however, they’ve also expanded to include: international mail, home delivery services for larger retail purchases (Freightcom Home), complete eCommerce shipping solutions (ClickShip), warehouse and fulfillment partners, small business shipping consultations and website development for SMEs.
Click here and use code FC-B66L7 to sign up today! Once you’ve signed up, a Freightcom representative will call you to discuss your business needs.
NEW - BARTERPAY
Wouldn't it be great to get the things you need without using money?
BarterPay® is an organized bartering platform that helps businesses across Canada get the things they need without having to use money. Instead, they can pay for those things using their own goods & services!
You as a business owner, can acquire some of the things you need and pay by issuing your own goods and services to the network and keeping your hard-earned cash in the bank.
Brought to you in partnership with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, Click here to find out BarterPay's exclusive offer.
NEW - POSTIFY
CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE GROUP INSURANCE PLAN
With the exclusive Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, you can get the most sought-after group benefits; from life insurance and extended health to dental and vision care. 20,000 Firms Say Yes! … Now the best group benefits aren’t reserved for the biggest companies. Get the group insurance you want and you benefit from:
- No minimum firm size;
- No industry restriction;
- Guaranteed participation;
- Stable rates;
- Unbeatable service;
- Customized benefit options
MERCHANT SERVICES WITH FIRST DATA
Check out the newest wireless payment terminal in Canada – Clover Flex, available exclusively with First Data. Features include employee tracking, online reporting, POS integration, gift/loyalty, and many other tools to help enhance your business. Please contact Max Braden at 613 324 8786 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
GRAND & TOY
Through the purchasing power of the Ottawa Board of Trade, Grand & Toy is able to provide a specialized program that extends preferred pricing to all chamber members.
- Savings. Up to 85% OFF over 7,500 quality office products
- Consolidate & Save. Extensive selection across a wide array of product categories including; office supplies, technology, furniture, facility supplies, print and promotional products
- Convenient and Simple. Multiple methods of ordering: online, e-mail and phone
- Efficient. Online user profile created for each member with access to your price list, order tracking and history, product sourcing and weekly promotions
- Support. Award-winning customer service available to assist you with; order placing, product sourcing, tracking, and returns
- Reliability. State-of-the-art warehouse facilities utilizing the latest technology to increase order accuracy and improve customer satisfaction
- Value. Great ROI – savings through the program will easily offset your member dues
COWAN HOME & AUTO INSURANCE
As a member of the Ottawa Board of Trade, you have access to special programs and offers through Cowan Insurance Group, including preferred rates for home and auto insurance. We provide a comprehensive range of products, with customized insurance coverage based on your personal and business needs, flexible group benefits for all sizes of organizations, and expert, local advice to help you grow.
Contact us today at email@example.com to learn how you can save.
- 3.5 cents per litre fuel discount off the retail posted pump price purchased in Canada at Esso-branded service stations;
- Detailed monthly invoice;
- Esso has the largest retail network across Canada with over 1850 locations to serve you;
- Cards restricted to fuel, oil, top-up fluids and car wash;
- Personalized identification may be printed on each card and the invoice
- To set up an account, contact Mario Iniguez at 819-962-4465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that CAA North & East Ontario (CAA NEO) now offers members of the Ottawa Board of Trade a unique Corporate Membership program?
Reduce your travel spend, engage your staff, and increase employee productivity through exclusive incentives. With both employer-paid or employee-paid options, our Corporate Membership program will give your team access to CAA’s world-renown Emergency Roadside Service, as well as best-in-class travel, home and auto insurance products, and expert trip planning from our dedicated team of CAA Travel Professionals.
Plus, your business will get access to instant rewards and savings offered to CAA Members through the CAA Rewards® program, which features special offers at more than 126,000 of CAA’s partner locations – across the country, and around the world!
Give your business the tools it needs to succeed, with the CAA NEO Corporate Membership program.
For more information please contact Michael Browne, Corporate Sales, at email@example.com or 613-820-1895 ext. 6297