Capital Build Task Force
The Capital Build Task Force aims to function as a (1) leader and catalyst for plans, strategies, programs and services that promote a favorable business climate, (2) and improve the quality of life, and support the orderly growth, development and revitalization of the Nation’s Capital – on both sides of the Ottawa River.
The first five priorities we identified, and sanctioned by the Directors of the Board of Trade are:
- The redevelopment of LeBreton Flats;
- The revitalization of the Byward Market;
- The establishment of an LRT connection between Ottawa and Gatineau;
- The removal of any prohibitions to establishing federal employment nodes in East Ottawa; and
- The development of a new Ottawa Hospital campus.
Striving for Sector Representation