Certificate of Origin
Save Time. Go Online. Get your certificate of origin today!
In partnership with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, the Ottawa Board of Trade is pleased to offer the services of TradeCert Canada – a simple, secure and timesaving solution to certificates of origin.
Already registered? Please log in here:
Online Document Certification
Haven’t registered yet? Just three simple steps!
- Download the Letter of Waiver Form
- Scan* your completed, notarized Letter of Waiver, accompanied by your company’s business registration, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your documents are received, we will create your company profile and email your login details.
Important Note: If you are the manufacturer of the goods you intend to export, please send us a notarized Manufacturer’s Declaration (click here for Word document template), as the Chamber requires proof of origin for all goods listed on a Certificate of Origin.
For a complete list of accepted proof of origin, please click here.
TradeCert Canada Benefits
- User-friendly: TradeCert Canada’s interface is easy to navigate.
- Efficient and Cost-effective: Reduced travel time and courier costs—no need to travel to your local chamber.
- Ease of Access: Just need a printer and a WIFI connection. That’s it!
- Repetitive Applications: Client address book and copy features for repetitive applications.
- Multiple Document Uploads: Supporting documents can be uploaded and certified.
- Security: Verification website for foreign authorities.
- Members: $28 plus tax
- Non-members: $38 plus tax
Ink signatures and stamps:
- Members: $40 plus tax
- Non-members: $50 plus tax
- Courier fee: $30 tax incl.
*Please note that the original notarized letter of waiver and manufacturer’s declaration (when applicable) will subsequently have to be mailed to:
Ottawa Board of Trade
328 Somerset Street West
Ottawa ON K1T 0C2