The Ottawa Board of Trade offers a number of affinity programs to help reduce the cost of running your business. These affinity programs include:
CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE GROUP INSURANCE PLAN
With the exclusive Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, you can get the most sought-after group benefits; from life insurance and extended health to dental and vision care. 20,000 Firms Say Yes! … Now the best group benefits aren’t reserved for the biggest companies. Get the group insurance you want and you benefit from:
- No minimum firm size;
- No industry restriction;
- Guaranteed participation;
- Stable rates;
- Unbeatable service;
- Customized benefit options
CHAMBER MERCHANT SERVICES WITH FIRST DATA
Check out the newest wireless payment terminal in Canada – Clover Flex, available exclusively with First Data. Features include employee tracking, online reporting, POS integration, gift/loyalty, and many other tools to help enhance your business. Please contact Max Braden at 613 324 8786 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
GRAND & TOY
Through the purchasing power of the Ottawa Board of Trade, Grand & Toy is able to provide a specialized program that extends preferred pricing to all chamber members.
- Savings. Up to 85% OFF over 7,500 quality office products
- Consolidate & Save. Extensive selection across a wide array of product categories including; office supplies, technology, furniture, facility supplies, print and promotional products
- Convenient and Simple. Multiple methods of ordering: online, e-mail and phone
- Efficient. Online user profile created for each member with access to your price list, order tracking and history, product sourcing and weekly promotions
- Support. Award-winning customer service available to assist you with; order placing, product sourcing, tracking, and returns
- Reliability. State-of-the-art warehouse facilities utilizing the latest technology to increase order accuracy and improve customer satisfaction
- Value. Great ROI – savings through the program will easily offset your member dues
COWAN HOME & AUTO INSURANCE
As a member of the Ottawa Board of Trade, your benefits include privileged access to the Cowan program, which provides savings through lower preferred insurance rates. Take full advantage of that chance to save, and you’ll also enjoy the outstanding customer service you deserve, with knowledgeable representatives who are always ready to help!
Contact Najid Mansoori at 613-842-5658 x52502 or email: email@example.com for your special quote.
- 3.5 cents per litre fuel discount off the retail posted pump price purchased in Canada at Esso-branded service stations;
- Detailed monthly invoice;
- Esso has the largest retail network across Canada with over 1850 locations to serve you;
- Cards restricted to fuel, oil, top-up fluids and car wash;
- Personalized identification may be printed on each card and the invoice
- To set up an account, contact Mario Iniguez at 819-962-4465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that CAA North & East Ontario (CAA NEO) now offers members of the Ottawa Board of Trade a unique Corporate Membership program?
Reduce your travel spend, engage your staff, and increase employee productivity through exclusive incentives. With both employer-paid or employee-paid options, our Corporate Membership program will give your team access to CAA’s world-renown Emergency Roadside Service, as well as best-in-class travel, home and auto insurance products, and expert trip planning from our dedicated team of CAA Travel Professionals.
Plus, your business will get access to instant rewards and savings offered to CAA Members through the CAA Rewards® program, which features special offers at more than 126,000 of CAA’s partner locations – across the country, and around the world!
Give your business the tools it needs to succeed, with the CAA NEO Corporate Membership program.
For more information please contact Melanie Sterling, Corporate Sales, at email@example.com or 613-820-1895 ext. 6297