The Ottawa Board of Trade offers a number of affinity programs to help reduce the cost of running your business. These affinity programs include:
CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE GROUP INSURANCE PLAN
With the exclusive Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, you can get the most sought-after group benefits; from life insurance and extended health to dental and vision care. 20,000 Firms Say Yes! … Now the best group benefits aren’t reserved for the biggest companies. Get the group insurance you want and you benefit from:
- No minimum firm size;
- No industry restriction;
- Guaranteed participation;
- Stable rates;
- Unbeatable service;
- Customized benefit options
CHAMBER MERCHANT SERVICES WITH FIRST DATA
First Data Canada, a Global Leader in Merchant Services will Meet or Beat your rates or give you a $1000 pre-paid MasterCard gift card.
- Have you had your Credit/Debit rates reviewed in the last 12 months?
- First Data will be happy to provide you with a FREE Cost Analysis (10-15 minutes)
- Call Max Braden at 613-324-8786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
GRAND & TOY
Through the purchasing power of the Ottawa Board of Trade, Grand & Toy is able to provide a specialized program that extends preferred pricing to all chamber members.
- Savings. Up to 85% OFF over 7,500 quality office products
- Consolidate & Save. Extensive selection across a wide array of product categories including; office supplies, technology, furniture, facility supplies, print and promotional products
- Convenient and Simple. Multiple methods of ordering: online, e-mail and phone
- Efficient. Online user profile created for each member with access to your price list, order tracking and history, product sourcing and weekly promotions
- Support. Award-winning customer service available to assist you with; order placing, product sourcing, tracking, and returns
- Reliability. State-of-the-art warehouse facilities utilizing the latest technology to increase order accuracy and improve customer satisfaction
- Value. Great ROI – savings through the program will easily offset your member dues
COWAN HOME & AUTO INSURANCE
As a member of the Ottawa Board of Trade, your benefits include privileged access to the Cowan program, which provides savings through lower preferred insurance rates. Take full advantage of that chance to save, and you’ll also enjoy the outstanding customer service you deserve, with knowledgeable representatives who are always ready to help!
Contact Najid Mansoori at 613-842-5658 x52502 or email: email@example.com for your special quote.
The ASSN UPS Savings Program just got even better! You can now save 40%* on UPS® shipping services!
In today’s ever-changing marketplace, the Ottawa Board of Trade understands your need to save time and money. That is why we have leveraged the buying power of our members to deliver even better savings on the shipping products and services that can help move your business forward.
*all eligible shipping services to include domestic and international imports and exports.
Visit the UPS Members Benefit Program or call 1-800-MEMBERS to take advantage of this new exclusive offer and start building for growth.
As a member of the Ottawa Board of Trade, you are entitled to even greater value when your choose the Purolator network; with volume discounts starting at 25% on Purolator Express and Purolator Ground services.
A range of services designed to deliver your promises. Purolator Express Services®, Purolator Ground Services®, Purolator Freight® and Purolator International®.
- 3.5 cents per litre fuel discount off the retail posted pump price purchased in Canada at Esso-branded service stations;
- Detailed monthly invoice;
- Esso has the largest retail network across Canada with over 1850 locations to serve you;
- Cards restricted to fuel, oil, top-up fluids and car wash;
- Personalized identification may be printed on each card and the invoice
- To set up an account, contact Mario Iniguez at 819-962-4465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that CAA North & East Ontario (CAA NEO) now offers members of the Ottawa Board of Trade a unique Corporate Membership program?
Reduce your travel spend, engage your staff, and increase employee productivity through exclusive incentives. With both employer-paid or employee-paid options, our Corporate Membership program will give your team access to CAA’s world-renown Emergency Roadside Service, as well as best-in-class travel, home and auto insurance products, and expert trip planning from our dedicated team of CAA Travel Professionals.
Plus, your business will get access to instant rewards and savings offered to CAA Members through the CAA Rewards® program, which features special offers at more than 126,000 of CAA’s partner locations – across the country, and around the world!
Give your business the tools it needs to succeed, with the CAA NEO Corporate Membership program.
For more information please contact Melanie Sterling, Corporate Sales, at email@example.com or 613-820-1895 ext. 6297
ENTERPRISE AND NATIONAL
Members of the Ottawa Board of Trade are eligible to receive a discount on car rentals at all Enterprise and National locations worldwide.
The discount can be applied to daily, weekly, and monthly rates where members can enjoy their discount at all 7,000 of Enterprise’s neighbourhood and airport locations and enjoy an expedited car rental experience by enrolling in National’s award-winning Emerald Club.
To access the special offers you will need to log-in as a member